Agriculture + New energies
Here you will find a current overview
of our brochures for download as PDF
Germany and particularly the state of Lower Saxony for years gain a wide range of experience in the sphere of bioenergy use and especially generation of biogas and wind energy and employment of photovoltaic solar cells.
The rapid technical development of the corresponding systems and technological processes improvement caused in Germany a high demand for taking measures in the sphere of education and training of specialists and consultants in the field of energy generation by means of renewable energy sources.,
Therefore, in the last 10 years the center DEULA-Nienburg has developed new advanced training courses and further education programs designed especially for different target groups.
- Poland: Renewable energy training course
- Kazakhstan: Vocational training for biogas plant operators
- Germany: Part-time experts for consulting biogas plant operators with the main focus on: process biology, plant engeneering, emergency maintenance and business management
- Russia: Biofuel consultants training and counseling
- Brazil: Biofuel center in Rio Grande do Sul