Agriculture + New energies
Here you will find a current overview
of our brochures for download as PDF
The DEULA-Nienburg offers you individual educational programs in the areas of dairy and pig farming as well as poultry and fish production. Possible topics could be as following: the optimization of the young stock breeding, innovative approaches to livestock management or modern feeding techniques.
- Poland: "A fact-finding research concerning the development of biotechnological methods of modern livestock genetics with focus on the genomic selection"
- Russia: "Use of electronics in dairy farming. Controlled managing of the herd growth"
- Argentina: "Nutritional concepts for regions with dynamic growth of animals. Process technologies and political approaches in Germany"
- Turkey: "Safe production. Hygiene guidelines and their implementation in German slaughterhouses"
- Sambia: "Construction of a practical training center - focus on cattle farming"