The Vocational Training Act (BBiG) §2 "Learning locations for vocational training" stipulates that trainees may complete up to a quarter of their training abroad. We have been offering individuals stays abroad as part of their vocational training since March 1st, 2021 - e.g. together with our consortium partner, the Verband Garten, Landschafts- und Sportplatzbau Niedersachsen-Bremen e.V. This gives trainees the opportunity, among other things, to spend an EU-funded stay abroad developing their own skills and also to internationalize the companies and to carry the European idea further.
- Would you like to get a taste of foreign air?
- Are you curious to discover the world, to get to know other smells, cultures, (working) environments, people?
- Would you like to look at life with a new perspective?
- Would you like to integrate this into your training?
- Or tackle it in the year after your final exam?
- You want to improve your individual skills and talk to trainees or specialists in other countries about your work or business opportunities?
- Exchange production methods?
Then you are right here!
- Trainees and students from vocational schools during their training and up to twelve months after their final exam
- Participants in vocational training preparation that can be counted towards subsequent vocational training
- Interested parties with fewer chances are explicitly called upon to participate and, under certain circumstances, even to apply for funding together with their caregivers
Get active - contact us!
We will make an appointment for an initial consultation and explain what funding options are available for you. We would also like to talk to you to find out in which direction you are drawn and when/for how long you are planning your internship.
You then have to create application documents from your side (we will tell you what you have to submit), while we will start looking for a suitable internship for you.
If your application is successful, you will officially receive one of the places in the Erasmus+ project at DEULA-Nienburg and we will go through all the other steps with you so that your stay abroad becomes a success story for you... When you are back, we look forward to hearing about your experience!
- You don't want to set off to new shores alone?
- You are a great vocational school class or trainee group and want to get to know working methods in other European countries together?
No problem: Existing groups from vocational schools or training companies can also contact us.